- P.S for the old affiliate program since now it's not working please contact meko#spreepicky.com to check your commissions, you can either get cash or exchange store credit! (5th,May 2015)
- Link to know more about sponsorship
- For affiliate who promote us a lot we will increase your commission from 4-10%, so work hard and enjoy cash!
Everyone can join our affiliate program for free!
1. First, Register from here
2. Get the affiliate link
Get a link like that
3. Start to promote and Earn Commission!
- Want to promote certain items? No problem
Login in refersion page, click Generate a Custom Link
at the same time, open up the URL you want to promote and copy the link like below
Make sure copy after the .com
Don't forget the "/" at the beginning!
then paste the Link to the box
and done, get the unique URL to certain items to promote
- Where can I login in?
You can login in here
- How Can I get the money?
We will pay via paypal, get a paypal account for free. at least 10$ for the commission sale we will send over the money, or you can choose exchange as store credit
- I don't want cash, can I exchange store credit?
Sure you can! just email to us we will exchange for you, there is extra 30% credit on top of your commission.
Let's say you made 100$ sales, commission is 4$ (4%), if you wanna exchange as store credit, that will be 4 X 130% =5.2 $ Store credit
- What are the best websites to promote your items?
From Our experience, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pintrest, Wanelo, LookBook and write your own blog would be a great way to promote
- How about Youtube?
Youtube is good way too but you need better skills to edit the video and have enough content to show audience. If you are a new beginner I will suggest above platforms would be better.
Do you have any suggestion to create the content for my audience while promoting?
- Daily or weekly OOTD pictures with our items would be a great way
- Make the fashion style pick, be the fashion expert, make a theme OOTD
- Edit the picture better(You guys did it way better than us!)
- Write lovely worlds but remember to put your own feeling on it as well, do not just show photos, tell or explain how you feel about the ootd
- Below are some examples for you to make OOTD pictures/Post
Thanks to Luly! Owner of PastelCube
see the example OOTD post she wrote for us, Link here
It will take quite a while to build up your followers but god know how hard you work you will be rewarded for sure!
Thank you and good luck!